OUR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
- Unlimited backward recording of process parameters
- Capable of managing 1st phase, 2nd phase and 3rd phase separately
- Up to 10 m/s injection speed and 510 bar injection pressure
- Preventing defective manufacturing with process control
- Real-Time injection system
- 4th phase feature (A first in the world)
- Shot control with graphical display
- Vickers, Parker or Rexroth valves
- PC-controlled proportional motion
- Hardened hydraulic cylinders and high speed
- Compact hydraulic system
Locking and Mechanical System;
- High-quality steel cast plates and truss group
- Extended (5/4) truss system
- Monobloc body and locking system
- Custom design truss bushings with lubrication groove
- Automatic Tie-bar stress measurement
- PC-based Siemens S7 control
- Remote access through the internet
- Communication with all automation robots
- Energy-saving with Invertor
- Green Pump option
- Additional software and hardware for occupational safety
ERA COLD CHAMBER DIE CASTING PRESSES TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Siemens S7 program or Beckhoff, PC-based operator panel
Continuous measuring and verification of process parameters
Examination of injection values
Closing ruler reading system
Proportional pressure and flow control
The capability of adjusting speed and pressure for all motions with a proportional system
Line protection with hydraulic filtration system
Cooling the oil with plate-type exchanger
Central spot lubrication
Production preventing the deformation on moving and non-moving plate surfaces
Additional mechanisms for reducing energy consumption
Additional software setup for occupational safety
Ensuring fast intervention to the problems via an online connection
Infrastructure ensuring communication with all auxiliary equipment
High mechanical strength
SHOOT CONTROL CURVES
Producing quality products quickly is essential in die casting. Thanks to this program integrated into our machine, you can make production under today's requirements and perform fault analyzes more regularly.
Controlling the speed and pressure of an injection group to produce parts without faults, and the relevant control system are important for production. For this purpose, ERAPRES created the software and hardware providing such scope to its customers.
Analysis of each stroke under the entered mold name and backward analysis of the changes in speed and pressure of 1st phase, 2nd phase and 3rd phase during the injection provides you an advantage in investigating the effects on the product. It helps to understand the root cause in case there is a fault. You can assign minimum and maximum ranges to these values, stop the production and let the software give an alarm when these values are exceeded.
It has a rigid, durable and reliable mechanical structure.
Among Erapres products, each press part under load are designed performing the FEM analyzes in cooperation with universities. Machine parts are involved in the production after performing ultrasonic and material analysis controls.
In machining of machine parts; CNC Borwerk, CNC machining and CNC lathes are used. Hardening and surface coating processes required for extending machines' life are precisely implemented.
In the hydraulic design and applications of Erapres products, the latest version and original Parker or Vickers valves are used. Heat treatment is applied to hydraulic cylinders and contemporary sealing component technology is used in them.
SOFTWARE AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
All the software in the Erapres products is designed per the standards in the world in terms of occupational safety and operation. The materials used are generated with Siemens and Beckhoff equipment, which are globally well-accepted.